Friday, August 22, 2008

Here's the Deal


I was recently thumbing through a huge stack of promo photos that were sent to me in the mid '80s when I was putting out a 'zine called Heavy Heroes (and later West Coast Thrash), and I came across a bunch that were unlabeled and I had no idea who they were. Some looked vaguely familiar, but most just looked wack.

Anyway, I thought it would be funny to let all the people in my computer (that would be you, dear reader) help me figure them out a photo at a time. I'm guessing most of these bands probably only ever put out demos, or maybe an album or two in Europe on an obscure, and surely now defunct, indie label.

So, take a look and lemme know if you recognize them. Or just add a comment. Some of these are real doozies. I'll try to put up one a week, depending on how quickly we can figure 'em out. I've already posted the first one.

Have fun.

Adem

No comments: